The Steam Locomotive Information Site
Chesapeake & Ohio RR No. 2716 New Haven, KY, United States

Photo Copyright © Jim Boyd   Click to Enlarge
Wheels: 2-8-4
Builder: Alco (Schenectady)
Build Date: 1943
Construction No.: 70865
Empty Weight: 460,000
Weight on Drivers: 292,000
Driver Diameter: 69
Tractive Effort: 69,350
Boiler Pressure: 245
Cylinders: 26x34
Fuel: Coal
Gauge: Standard
Location: Kentucky Railway Museum Status: Display Views: 5052
Record Created: Before June 10, 2017 Record Updated: Never Action: None
This site and its content Copyright © 2019, by Douglas C. Bailey
Images and Video Clips © by the photographer/videographer indicated. Used by permission.