Posted: Oct 5, 2019 @ 15:10:30 by Dale W Fickés
This locomotive was delivered to the BBÖ as No. 378.64 in 1927, operating with them until 1938 when it was incorporated into the DRB fleet as No. 93.1364, suceeded by the ÖStB (1945 - 1953) and ÖBB (1953 - 1977). There is a reference to it being swapped (and returned), in 2005, with sister No. 93 1421 (formerly plinthed at the gates of Floridsdorf Workshops, Wien) but now reported (for sale in 2011) to be with operator B & B Blue Train in Sigmundsherberg
Posted: Nov 20, 2010 @ 05:11:33 by M. Haslinger
In course a loco swap which helped 93.1421 to a new operational life, 93.1364 was transferred to Floridsdorf to replace its sister engine.
However some years later the Floridsdorf works of Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) was shut-down and the loco was removed and
transferred to Ernstbrunn, where it is plinthed now.