Posted: Nov 11, 2019 @ 16:11:55 by Dale W Fickés
No. 333.002 (1665) entered service as Südbahn No. 1665 in 1895, During the following century it made its way on to the MÄV (presumably after 1945) and upon retirement in Hungary it was exchanged in 1969, with GKB No. 674 and is now owned by Republik Österreich, Leihvertrag (leased to) ÖBB-Holding AG and based at Strasshof in its original identity, though not visiible there in summer 2019.