Posted: Apr 5, 2016 @ 13:04:53 by Robin R Beck
Borsig 6345 was built as a 4-4-2 tender loco. Worked at Stannary Hills Mining & Tramway Co. near Mareeba. It was the last operating loco on the line, helping to dismantle track in the 1940s.
Purchased by Cattle Creek Mill, Finch Hatton, near Mackay in 1942 and converted by them into a tank engine. Withdrawn in 1962 and stored on site. In 1972 donated to ANGRMS, arriving at Woodford in 1983
Posted: May 16, 2008 @ 14:05:44 by Phil Horton
No. 3 'Robbie Burns' at Woodford, Queensland on 16 October 2008.