Posted: Jun 11, 2021 @ 14:06:26 by Brian Garvin
Please correct location to Stefanowo.This is a station on the line from Wolsztyn to Zbaszyn. It is displayed there.
Posted: Jun 10, 2021 @ 16:06:12 by Stefan Schubert
This Engine is in 64-360 Stefanowo, Wielkopolskie (Greater Poland) in Restauration by Stacje Stefanowo.
Posted: Dec 31, 2020 @ 13:12:24 by Dale W Fickés
he locomotive was one of the later products provided from its builder to Rybnik in May 1956 and spent most of its time her until moving to Racibórz in 1974. It was at Klodzko in 1987 before, at the end of 1992, going to Opole as a Stationary Boiler. It moved to the store line Reserve at Choszczno in 1994 and was withdrawn from here in 2000 before being taken from nearby Krzyz to ZNTK Gniezno. It may have been repaired externally before going to Wolsztyn for a decade. In 2011 it went for store at nearby Powodowo, a small village station with adjacent sidings a few km distance to the west of Wolsztyn, for a few years, returning to the depot at the end of 2016. In Spring of 2019 it went for display in the village of Stefanowo, in one of five villages with that name within Greater Poland!