Posted: Nov 14, 2020 @ 13:11:22 by Steve Frost, European Editor
Dale W Fickés reports:
TKt3-16 (86.240) first saw service with the DRB at Bw Stettin and was incorporated into the PKP at Poznan in 1945 and travelled quite widely until being deleted from the inventory at MD Deblin and transferred, in 1964, to KWK Andaluzja in Piekary Slaskie. Near the end of 1970 it then went to KWK Bielszowice before being withdrawn in 1982. In 1993 it was placed at the exhibition in Bielsko Biala via Gliwice PKP depot. In 2001 it was taken to Chabówka for display and remains at Chabówka Rolling-Stock Heritage Park "Skansen" Chabówka, Lesser Poland.