Posted: Sep 5, 2021 @ 02:09:51 by Brian Garvin
Please amend company name to read Klondike Mines Railway also same for 1 and 3.
Posted: Feb 14, 2011 @ 13:02:27 by Mike Shorthouse
Built in 1885 and ran on the Columbia & Puget Sound Rly. It was sold to the WP&YR in 1899 and ran as their No. 5. Purchased in 1905 by the Klondike Mines Railway (KMR), becoming their No. 2. It was abandoned in 1913 when the railway closed. All three of their locos were left at Klondike City/Trochek maintenance depot until relocated to the museum in 1961.
Posted: Jul 23, 2004 @ 01:07:03 by Mike Peltier
Klondike Mines Railway, not Railroad as indicated drivers: 36.5", engine weight: 60,000 lbs, tractive effort: 15,100 lbs, boiler pressure: 150 PSI, cylinders: 15x18, fuel: coal